Babies benefit from retail therapy too, right?
On a budget
1. Primark - great for essentials.
2. Sainsburys - great for sleepsuits and bodysuits. Some lovely designs.
3. Asda - very good value. They do good multipacks and good quality baby jeans.
4. Tesco - a huge range. We love their boys sweatshirts and bibs.
5. H&M - great for things like socks, bibs and hats.
A little more cash to splash
1. Zara Kids - some really cool stuff. Your baby will turn heads wearing Zara gear.
2. Next - not too pricey but well made and lots to choose from.
3. Mamas & Papas - we love the clothes here, such lovely things and a large range.
4. Mothercare - good value, good quality and some very cute items.
For items worth investing in
1. Lily and Sid - beautiful boutique for baby and kids clothes.
2. Marks and Spencer - good quality coats, snowsuits, dungarees. Items that need to last.
3. Baby Gap - trendy kids congregate here. Some super soft material and cosy warm winter things. Their socks are the best at staying on!
4. John Lewis - you can actually find ANYTHING here. (Plus they have great baby change facilities.)
5. Monsoon - lovely clothes, perfect for special occasions (and great kids accessories)
For something extra special
1. The Little White Company - perfect for gifts.
2. Jojo Maman Bebe - lovely gift ideas as well as useful items such as hooded towels and waterproof all-in-ones.
3. Petit Bateau - beautiful items for special occasions, super cute things for everyday.
5. The All-in-One Company - you can design your own unique onesie for your baby, picking fabric, pockets and a huge selection of different animal ears. These onesies are super snuggly and handmade in the UK, and if you use the code BL10 at the checkout, you will get 10% off!
See our list of the coolest baby brands for some great online UK handmade baby wear.