You don't need to spend a fortune for your baby to have fun...
1. Stacking cups. Our babies love banging together these plastic cups, and watching us build towers for them to knock down. Buy them here.
2. Wrist toys. Little toys that strap to baby's wrist, great for babies under 6 months which struggle to hold on to their toys.
3. Linked rings. Different coloured rings for babies to shake and chew. Buy here.
4. Squeaker rattles. The Blossom Farm Squeaker Rattle range from Early Learning Centre are nice. Buy here.
5. Bells - Halilit do a great range. Buy them here.
See our list of household items that babies love to play with for more ideas.