We love the following (non essential but very gorgeous) finishing touches
1. Anything from The Modern Nursery - we are a teeny bit obsessed with the Modern Nursery's gorgeous wall stickers, mobiles, lights, quilts, prints, everything! Contemporary, chic online boutique sourcing beautiful handmade and unusual bits and bobs for a truly beautiful baby room. Plus it was set up by a mum and we love supporting small UK businesses run by mummies. (Plus they have free shipping. Can you tell we love it a lot) Visit themodernnursery.com
2. Storage and other pieces of furniture - if you need any extra bits, The Great Little Trading Company has gorgeous wooden furniture, great storage ideas for little ones' rooms, very cool fabrics, cute wooden toys - we could spend hours browsing this website.
4. Fairy Lights - Cable & Cotton have gorgeous LED cotton ball string lights. You can practically choose any colours and they are beautifully made. Buy here.
3. Moozle tee pees - these kids tee pee tents are awesome! Every child loves their own little den so why not treat them to a stylish one? www.moozlehome.com
5. Art work - so many great small businesses on Etsy and Instagram with the most gorgeous kids prints. Our favourites are the personalised prints by Mabel Does and the cutest prints at our friends Roscoe Rules.
6. Cushions - My Little Bibdana makes the most beautiful handmade cushions in animal shapes and, our personal favourite, an old school style ghetto blaster! Love them all. Perfect for a comfy reading corner or feeding chair.