Morning sickness is so badly named it's annoying! We suffered morning, noon and night, and found the following helped keep the nausea at bay.
1. Dry snacks. The quickest way to stave off the sickness is to munch on something dry. Mini cheddars and rice cakes work a treat. We had them stashed everywhere from our handbags to desk drawers to bedside tables.
2. Ginger. Ginger is apparently a natural remedy for nausea. Ginger tea seems to work well and ginger biscuits are yum so it's a good excuse to eat lots.
3. Travel sickness acupressure bands. We swear by these! We were sceptical at first but they really seem to work. Try Sea Band Mama, sold here.
4. Preggie pop drops. Not sure how they work... but they do. Buy them here.
5. Water. Dehydration makes morning sickness much worse so make sure you stay really well hydrated. Yes... it means you go to the toilet 21 times a day... sorry about that!
GOOD LUCK... THE SYMPTOMS TEND TO DISAPPEAR IN THE SECOND TRIMESTER (AND IN THE FIRST TRIMESTER THEY ARE SOME REASSURANCE THAT THINGS ARE WORKING PROPERLY)