make the most of that gorgeous bump
What you will need depends on whether you need office attire and what you currently have in your wardrobe. Shift dresses, loose tops or clothes a size too big might see you through to 5-6 months pregnant. Here's a list that might help you think about what you need.
See our list of 10 of the best... where to get maternity clothes for more inspiration.
1. Maternity jeans
2. Maternity vests and/or t-shirts
3. Loose cardigans or jumpers
4. Black maternity trousers (for office)
5. Black maternity skirt (for office)
6. Maternity dresses
7. Maternity coat
8. Maternity pyjamas / nightdress
10. Maternity tights
11. Flat shoes
12. Maternity jewellery - not an essential item but a nice accessory for the karma lovers amongst you - The Good Karma Shop makes 'harmony ball' necklaces, a chime pendant worn by mums-to-be to gently soothe and calm babies during pregnancy. The pendant sits naturally on your baby bump and they are very pretty too! Buy here.