Running late again? grab these things and go...
1. Nappies - you don't want to have to get creative with a muslin...
3. Baby's food - milk, snacks, puree etc. depending on which stage they're at.
5. Change of babies clothes (R's baby has often returned home trouserless or topless due to an unforeseen pooing incident)
6. Blanket - you never know what the British weather can do... (we love the selection of cosy pram blankets from John Lewis.)
7. Rain cover - for buggy or car seat (here's a good universal one).
8. Hat - sunhat in summer and woolly hat in winter to protect your baby.