Chicken, potato, peas and cheese - you can't go wrong with this scrumptious mixture...
- 1 chicken breast, cut into small cubes
- 2 medium potatoes
- a handful of frozen peas
- a handful of grated cheddar or parmesan
- a knob of unsalted butter (optional)
- Bake the potatoes in the oven for 40 minutes or in the microwave for 5 minutes on each side.
- Meanwhile, poach the cubes of chicken in a pan of water for 5-10 mins until cooked through.
- Add the frozen peas to the chicken pan for a couple of minutes at the end.
- Scoop out the potato with a spoon, leaving the skin behind (you can munch on the crispy skin as a little snack if you want...)
- Put potato, chicken, peas and cheese into a jug with a couple of teaspoons of water from the chicken pan (You can add a knob of unsalted butter at this point of you wish). Blend with a stick blender to a consistency that suits your child's needs (i.e smoother for a younger baby)
Makes 3-4 servings (3-4oz pots)
Suitable for freezing.