we're afraid This bag will become your handbag for the foreseeable future...
1. Nappies - at least 4
4. Nappy bags (those poos can be very smelly, you don't want that smell to follow you around the shops...)
7. Change of clothing for the baby (and for yourself if you're opposed to wearing sick/poo/snot on your shoulder all day…)
9. Sun cream - a kids sun cream with at least 4 stars and factor 50 or above is good, like Nivea Sun Baby.
10. Muslin - 2
11. Teething gel
13. Milton wipes (useful if using a dummy to quickly sterilise it if dropped)
14. Toy (if your baby is over 4 months and needs entertaining)
15. Bottle of water for Mum
16. Cereal bar (in case you haven't had time to eat breakfast)
21. Lipbalm (Lansinoh nipple cream makes a great lip balm)
22. Whatever you normally carry in your handbag
1. Nipple cream
2. Breast Pads
If Bottle feeding
1. Bottles with cooled boiled water in
2. Formula powder in dispenser OR Ready mixed formula bottles
3. Bibs x 2
If weaning or feeding solids
1. Baby food - we like Ella's Kitchen pouches for ease when out and about.
2. Spoons (R keeps her sterilised spoons in a 10oz bottle so they remain clean)
3. Extra bibs
4. Extra wipes for baby's hands and face - we like wet wipes.