They see me rolling....
1. The Uppababy Vista - large tyres and a wide frame are perfect for country walks. The huge basket is so useful when shopping. It has a smart design and includes a bassinet for when your baby is tiny (which doubles up as a travel cot), rain covers, mosquito nets and an easy fixture for a double buggy. Car seat adaptors are also included meaning a smooth transition from car to buggy if your baby is snoozing. Buy it from John Lewis here.
2. The Uppababy Cruz - lightweight and easy to get on and off buses, tubes and up and down escalators. It is a reasonable price compared to other travel systems and comes in a range of colours. Buy it here.
3. The Bugaboo Cameleon - amazing buggy. Great for rural and urban areas as it is easy to switch between the city/country wheel configuration. Its a versatile, modular buggy which converts from a carrycot to a reclining seat to an upright seat as baby grows. Comes in a lovely range of colours. Buy it online direct here, from Mamas and Papas here, or from John Lewis here.
4. The Bugaboo Bee. Recommended by a reader (thanks SZ ;)), the Bee is perfect for city dwellers who need a buggy for getting around town and travelling. Buy here.
5. iCandy buggies. Babylists readers with this brand of buggy give us good reports (especially of the Peach), say that they are hard wearing, sturdy yet easy to maneouvre. And they look great which is obviously important! Buy here.
7. And for those with two... the Mountain Buggy Duet. Comes recommended by Babylists readers, and is reasonably narrow despite being a side by side (rather than a one-on-top of the other) double buggy. Buy here.
It's handy to have one of these for travelling as they are lighter and take up much less space than a travel system buggy.
2. Babystart from birth pushchair - a great, good value option.