There were 10 baby bottles sitting on the wall...
1. Milton Tablets - easy, quick and effective sterilising.
2. Philips Avent microwave steriliser - easy to use, good value, does the job well.
4. Aptamil ready made formula bottles. The 70ml variety come with a teat and the 200ml variety a screw top. These are more expensive than powder formula but very convenient. You may wish to buy a few before you give birth. Even if you plan to solely breastfeed, there may be medical reasons why you cannot and having an emergency bottle of formula could be a lifesaver.
5. Chillipeeps 3 in 1 teat. This nifty little teat screws on to 200ml Aptamil bottles, into all cartons, and even onto some mineral water bottles. Brilliant to keep in your bag for when your are out and about, or as an emergency teat.
6. Bottle warmer - breast milk is the perfect temperature, and this bottle warmer mimics that temperature at the touch of a button. Great if you're trying to get your baby used to bottle feeding. Buy here.