It is a constant battle to keep baby's neck and chest dry, especially if they are little dribblers! these are our favourite products for keeping clothes clean and baby rash-free
1. Tommee Tippee Closer to Nature Milk Feeding bibs - these have a dribble catcher which stops milk from dripping down babies neck (thus preventing rashes)
2. Tommee Tippee Explora Roll n Go bibs - these are great for weaning babies as they have a large crumb catcher, and they roll up easily.
3. Bumkins bibs - these waterproof, wipe clean bibs are like little aprons, very handy for keeping clothes clean.
4. Dribblers bandana bibs - these are lovely looking dribble bibs which have a waterproof inner lining. K loves them and in her experience the underside of them stays very dry. They can be worn under baby's clothes to stop their chest from getting damp. There are loads of designs and even some pretty occasion bibs with silk flowers for girls and bowties for boys.
5. Cheeky Chompers Neckerchew bibs - these are cute bandanas with a teether attached for baby to chew on.
6. Tommee Tippee Explora Disposable Bibs - these are perfect for travelling or having in your change bag for emergencies. They come in packs of 20 and are great value.
7. Funky Giraffe - these are just super cute!