How to keep that little wriggler still for five minutes...
1. Ikea Antilop high chair. Good old Ikea. For under £20 you get a nice looking high chair, easy to assemble, disassemble and transport. From six months.
2. Cosatto High Chair - A lovely bit of kit. Comfy, sturdy, adjustable in several dimensions, easy to clean and looks great. Only downside is that it isn't easy to transport, but that is because it is so sturdy.
3. Bumbo. Bumbo's are great! They provide a little bit of extra support when baby is just learning to sit up. Portable, flexible, you can use these for feeding and playing. We also love this alternative from Mamas and Papas.
4. The Chair Harness. This fabric harness straps over the back of any chair, through baby's legs and around the back, keeping them nice and secure. Super portable, you can carry it everywhere in case you ever need to be hands free.
5. Fisher Price Healthy Care Booster Seat. This seat is absolutely brilliant! It turns any chair into a high chair, and has a little table top too. Perfect for restaurants visits, in particular on a Saturday afternoon when you're playing the high chair lottery in a restaurant that only has four chairs despite the fact 20 families turn up each week.... (as you can probably tell this has happened to us several times).
One more!: We've also been recommended the. Munchkin Travel Booster Seat. A bag that turns into a booster seat! What's not to like? There's room for nappies and other baby necessities too.