no more tears...
1. Baby shampoo is widely available. Most supermarkets stock Johnson's and own brand shampoos. Neal's Yard baby shampoo is really lovely (but expensive... hint to grandparents). Dentinox Cradle Cap Shampoo gets rid of those pesky flakes very quickly.
2. Oil. Any vegetable oil is fine for massaging and/or moisturising baby (avoid nut oils). We also love Coconut oil for a gorgeous smelling babe - try this gorgeous 100% raw, organic one by Sister & Co.
3. Bottom Butter. As if baby bottoms could get any cuter, try a bit of Waitrose Bottom Butter on your little one's bum
4. Nappy rash creams. We like Bepanthen which is available in supermarkets and chemists.
5. Grooming products. The Tommee Tippee Closer To Nature Healthcare and Grooming Kit includes 1 x digital oral thermometer, 1 x nasal aspirator, 1 x toothbrush, 2 x emery boards, 1 x nail clippers, 1 x scissors, 1 x brush, 1 x comb.
6. Dental wipes. Brush-Baby Dental Wipes, available at Amazon, are brilliant. Pop one on your finger and run it around the inside of baby's mouth before they go to sleep. It is recommended that babies don't go to sleep with milk pooling in their mouths, and this is a good way to prevent that. You could also try Baby Buddy Tooth Tissues.
7. Baby toothbrush. Widely available, nice soft brushes to help keep baby's first teeth clean.
8. Antibacterial hand gel. A must for your change bag and nappy station. Make sure its alcohol free so it's baby-safe. Our favourite is L'Occitane Verbena Cooling Hand Gel.
9. Baby soap - it's up to you if you want to use a soap or just water in the early stages. If you decide on a soap, we love Wild Oats Tender Baby Soap, available from Mama Organica all natural ingredients and as gentle as possible on your baby's delicate skin.